Saturday, July 7, 2012

Moody

With the impending birthday 4 days away I have been more moody then usual. So its why I have not been blogging. Today I made him a beautiful Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Cake while cleaning my home in preparation for the small gathering I am having here tomorrow with a few friends.

As I sit here I am thinking of how NOTHING goes as planned and while I enjoy making plans and when they work I throw a mini party I am ready for the unexpected.

His due date was yesterday 13 years ago. He didn't come because he knew I had 3 more days of school and a graduation to attend. He was the most patient baby and while he got the hiccups OFTEN, as did his little sister, he was never a bother. I mean the throwing up nightly was a bother but in 9 months I just learned to live with it. It was just another thing that tied me to him. I was keeping him safe for his mom and dad and while I currently don't think they appreciated me as much as I had hoped I am sure they treat him like the most precious jewel in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment